The adjustable positioning lanyard that provides more freedom to get the job done quickly and safely
Rope workers who need versatility will want to take a close look at the 3M™ DBI-SALA® Trigger X Adjustable Rope Positioning Lanyard. This ANSI-rated positioning lanyard offers three work modes: single, double, and rescue pickoff. It’s available in three hook configurations and three lengths: 1.8m, 2.4m, and 3m. Some models are being tie-back capable to reduce the need for additional devices. Because we all know that worksites don’t always have convenient anchor points.
Self-braking for industrial and rescue applications
A two-stop mechanism enables smooth, precise adjustments on the abrasion-resistant rope. If an excessive gripping force is applied to the mechanism in an emergency, it will lock in position.
Key features of the 3M DBI-SALA Trigger X Adjustable Rope Positioning Lanyard
- Versatile. Lightweight and durable 2.4m adjustable rope positioning lanyard with aluminium carabiner.
- Certification. ANSI & ASTM rated for Single Mode or Double Mode use.
- Inbuilt wear-indication. The abrasion-resistant aramid fibre rope has a wear-indicating red core.
- Simple to use. Quick-release trigger provides smooth and precise adjustments.
- Easily replaceable rope. requires no hardware and is easy to remove by simply depressing a pin
This adjustable rope positioning lanyard is ideal for tower work, telecommunications, and power utilities.
Unsure which lanyard is the right one for you, or have more questions? Do not hesitate to speak with one of our technical specialists.