Rollgliss NoWorries Double Stop Descender
NoWorries Heavy Duty Rescue Descender
The ROLLGLISS NoWorries Double Stop is a technical rope rescue descender. From simple descent and ascent to technical rescue raise and lower operations the ROLLGLISS NoWorries is designed for and used across a range of rope and rescue disciplines. A genuine two-person rescue device that requires no additional friction devices to be used under load. The descenders design allows the kernmantle rope lifeline to be easily threaded and provides smooth operation whilst ensuring that the rope is not twisted or damaged during use. They are specified for use by rope access, rescue technicians or other users that perform specialised rope or rescue work.
- Two person rescue loads rated up to 300 kg
- Two way stop allows for panic grab or accidental release
- Available in two sizes for rope diameters 10.5 - 12mm and 12.5 - 13mm
- Available in high strength alloy
- Complies to EN 341, EN 12841, AS/NZS 4488, NFPA 1983