Work Positioning for Arborists
The PETZL Zillon an adjustable work positioning lanyard designed for arborists. Its unique design allows for smooth, one-handed adjustment even when the device is loaded. The Petzl Zillon is recommended as a double lanyard attached to both the side dees but can be used as a single clipped direct to the front D.
- Adjusts easily with only one hand, even when loaded.
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings
- Steel friction elements limit wear
- Replacement rope available
- Rated for users and equipment to 140kgs
- Available in three lengths
- Length 2.5, 4 or 5.5 m
- Weight 605 g
- Certification CE EN 358