Petzl Self-Braking Descender
Self-braking descender with anti-panic function, with multi-function handle that allows descent control, easier movement on inclined or horizontal terrain and positioning at the work station without the need to tie off the device. The anti-panic function only activates if the user pulls too hard on the handle. Both the I'D S and the I'D L have an anti-error catch to reduce the chance of an accident.
- I'D S has a gate to allow removal of the rope while the device remains attached
- I'D L has no gate and designed for rescue
- Rope size I'D S 10-11.5mm, I'D L 11.5-13mm
- I'D S rated to 250kg rescue load for experienced users
- I'D L rated to 272kg rescue load for experienced users
- Certified to EN 341 class A, CE EN 12841 type C, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC