FERNO Twin Lanyards with Scaffold Hooks
Twin Tail Elastic Lanyard
Lanyards are designed to be the flexible link between a harness and attachment point providing you with the maximum safety possible. Ferno shock absorbing lanyards are designed to limit the force or shock load sustained in the event of a fall to under 6 kN. Ferno's range of Australian Standards approved Twin Energy Absorbing Lanyards can be supplied with in a variety of material with a wide range of connectors to provide a solution to most height safety scenarios. The twin lanyard is ideal for tower or other work where the double lanyard ensures that you always have at least one point of contact when moving around structures.
- Manufactured from rope, webbing or wire rope.
- Elasticised webbing also available.
- Available in lengths 1600mm to 2000mm. (Shorter lengths available on request)
- Connectors include carabiners, standard double action hook and scaffold hooks
- Double lock or triple lock closures available
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 2007