FERNO Single Lanyards
Single Absorber Lanyard
Lanyards are designed to be the flexible link between a harness and attachment point providing you with the maximum safety possible. Ferno shock absorbing lanyards are designed to limit the force or shock load sustained in the event of a fall to under 6 kN. Ferno's range of Australian Standards approved Single Energy Absorbing Lanyards can be supplied with a variety of material with a wide range of connectors to provide a solution to most height safety scenarios.
- Manufactured from rope, webbing or wire rope.
- Elasticised webbing also available.
- Available in a range of lengths from 300mm to 2000mm.
- Connectors include carabiners, standard double action hook and scaffold hooks.
- Double lock or triple lock closures available
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 2007