FERNO Rope Lanyard
Sewn Eye Eliminates the Need to Tie Knots
The FERNO Rope Lanyard manufacture from 11mm static rope and have a thimbled eye sewn in one end. The sewn eye eliminates the need to tie knots to attach the rope lines to anchors. The Ferno Rope Lanyard comes in a variety of lengths. They are typically used as rescue ropes or configured with a Type 1 fall arrest device as a vertical drop line but can be used in a variety of applications.
- High strength sewn eye retains full strength of the rope
- Labelled with a unique serial number for ease of identification
- Lengths from 5 to 50 metres available off the shelf
- Custom versions available on request
- Rope manufactured to AS/NZS 4142.3 Static Rope for Life Rescue