SALA Force 2 Twin Webbing Lanyard with Alloy Scaffold Hooks
Twin Webbing Lanyard with Alloy Scaffold Hooks
SALA's Force2 Twintail shock absorbing lanyards feature one of the world's smallest and lightest shock absorbers on the market. They provide a safe and secure means of connecting your fall protection harness to a secure anchorage point. The SALA Force 2 Twin Tail Lanyard is constructed from REPEL Technology webbing with large double action scaffold hooks to suit your specific needs and applications.
- Limits arresting forces to safe levels below 6kN
- Supplied with large double action hooks
- All connectors with 16kn rated gates for increased strength
- Rated to 160kg including tools and clothing
- Impact indicator allows user to see if the lanyard has been involved in a fall
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 2007.