SALA Ultra-Lok Webbing SRL
A Lightweight Premium SRL - 3.4m
SALA Ultra-Lok self retracting lifeline (SRL) comes with a polyurethane housing and aluminium side plates to provide a durable block with minimum weight. This premium block has extra features designed to increase safety and extend its life. The internal energy absorption system keeps the forces imposed on a fallen worker to a safe level and the reserve lifeline system maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended. This SRL is recommended for use in general construction and maintenance work as well as confined space applications.
- Comes in 3.4m and 6m lengths
- 25mm nylon webbing lifeline
- Swivelling anchorage point
- Self locking snap hook rated to 16kN
- Impact indicator
- Semi-sealed design
- High strength, corrosion resistant components
- Rated for users up to 140kg
- Complies to EN 360 and AS/NZS 1891.3
Please refer to the SALA Ultra-Lok Data sheet to see the full range of models available.