PETZL ASAP LOCK ASAP'SORBER AXESS
Mobile fall-arrest device with locking function
The PETZL ASAP LOCK w/ ASAP'SORBER AXESS mobile fall arrester is designed primarily as a back-up device for rope access. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope following the user. In case of shock or sudden movement, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user. The locking function allows the user to immobilise the device while working, to reduce the length of a fall. The ASAP LOCK has recently been upgraded and is now supplied with the PETZL ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorbing lanyard. The ASAP'SORBER AXESS is slightly longer than the old ABSORBICA at 40cm and is rated for two person rescue load of up to 250kg.
Please note. Carabiner sold separately.
- Arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- Works on vertical or angled rope
- Locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- Device can be removed off rope while maintaining connection to user
- Designed for users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- Certified to EN 353-2 and EN 12841 type A, EAC